And Nido is…
@Didsburygirl is like Wondrwoman but she has better coffee and remembers when the Laughing Buddha had all it’s letters and was a KFC.
So when she tells me that Nido, much discussed but little dined is to become The Chalk Bar Grill I believe her. So the rumours of Sainsbury’s, Waitrose ( pretty please – if only to depress everyone in Cheadle Hulme) and a Roller Disco are wrong. And my in depth following a link reveals that Chalk Bar Grill are opening in Didsbury next month.
So welcome @chalkbargrill with ex Gaucho (serious beef palace in town) MD in charge apparently.
We wish you luck here at DD HQ. admire your creativity at not having Didsbury in your title and hope you avoid the pitfalls.
1. Do not add an O to your name.
2. Do have a pram ramp and changing space.
3. Do not paint the place MudFlap grey.
4. Do the opposite of everything Nido did.
5. Do not Go purple, Brimelow will give you virtual wedgies.
6. Do have a vegetarian option ( not just “go elsewhere”
Lovely – now I can get back to channeling the Oxfam shop into being a John Lewis so I never have to drive to Cheadle Royal again.